07 maio 2009

Tender, Tender
(readaptando Carinhoso: de João de Barro e Pixinguinha)

Poor Little Heart
What can I say?
She left you apart
Another Day

While your gray eyes will keep on smilling
For all the streets gonna be laughing
And about me?
Lonely I´ll be

Poor Little Heart
There´s nothing to say
Now distant parts
Night without Day

And my red eyes will keep on trying
For all the streets gonna be lightning
And about thee?
Happy You´ll be

Oh, If I could know
How tender, tender feelings show
they´re really really really worthy
Baby I can give you all the world
Just promise me you never never never leave

Leave, Leave, Ba by
Let me kiss you again
Searching in thee
For a life with no pain

Come and take this heart o´mine
And we will change this misery fine
And that´s gonna be
A second chance: you and me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seguidores

Arquivo do blog

Minha lista de blogs

Mondo Lucca

Mondo Lucca
Mondo Lucca 2013

Páginas

Aqui, link para meus sons

Aqui, link para meus sons
soundcloud.com/Mondo-Lucca